Monday, March 10, 2008

Central Market


If you're in Texas you have go to Central Market, if you're not in Texas then you have go when you visit!

They have the best of everything.... vegetables, fresh baked breads, deli, seafood, fruits, bakery, cheeses, fresh flowers, fresh herbs, the list goes on. You can find just about any cheese, olive, fruit, veggie, or bread imaginable.

Typically when I go, I always have my list and stick to it because if not I'll end up spending double the amount I intended to spend. Being a full-time student, putting myself through school while working full-time I'm on a budget. But usually I'll pick up one little extra thing to treat myself, today it was a Cream Puff. I wasn't in the mood for anything rich, so this was perfect! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I had the first bite.

So enough raving about Central Market, if you get the chance go for sure! It's one of the coolest places to go grocery shopping in the world!

1 comment:

Alfie said...

I'm with you on this one! - when I come over to visit with my brother in Texas, an outing (or two!) to Central Market is always on the cards. I really love how all the veg is set out, and spend ages just looking at all the amazing food!